Gecko is used in many applications, including a few browsers such as Firefox and SeaMonkey (for a complete list, please refer to Wikipedia's article on Gecko). Products using the same version of Gecko have identical support for Web standards.
This page contains information specific to browser chrome (not Google Chrome) code running in Gecko.
- Gecko FAQ
- Frequently asked questions about Gecko.
- Gecko DOM reference
- Reference to the DOM.
- Gecko event reference
- Reference to events used within Gecko and Mozilla applications; for web-standard DOM events, see the DOM event reference.
- Introduction to Layout in Mozilla
- Tech Talk on layout.
- Embedding Mozilla
- Using Gecko in your own application.
- Character sets supported by Gecko
- A list of the character sets supported by Gecko.
- HTML parser threading
- Description of multithreading in the HTML parser.
- Gecko Home Page on MozillaWiki
- Home for the active developers. Roadmaps and more up-to-date resources.