- Getting started
- How to install the SDK and use the jpm tool to develop, test, and package add-ons.
- Interact with the browser
- Open web pages, listen for pages loading and list open pages.
- Development techniques
- Learn about common development techniques, such as unit testing, logging, creating reusable modules, localization, and mobile development.
- Contributor's guide
- Learn how to start contributing to the SDK and about the most important idioms used in the SDK code such as modules, classes and inheritance, private properties, and content processes.
- SDK infrastructure
- Aspects of the SDK's underlying technology: modules, the Program ID and the rules defining Firefox compatibility.
- Content scripts
- A detailed guide to working with content scripts.